RESIDENTIAL GENERAL SANITIZATION CLEANING
A thoroughly detailed cleaning and disinfecting of the property’s high traffic and high-frequency touch areas that meets the CDC-recommended home cleaning protocols advised during the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic emergency.
*Our general cleaning package is no longer available. Our new Residential General Sanitization Cleaning is now available for all bedrooms, bathrooms, and common areas as the standard service:
- Wipe down all exposed window sills on inside (window cleaning on the inside is an extra charge: $2 per window).
- Sliding glass door to be wiped down on inside
- Collect/remove any trash in waste bins (Extra charges will apply to remove more than 2 standard 45 gallon bags of trash from the property)
- Remove any and all exposed cobwebs
- Refrigerators to be wiped down on the exterior (Interior of Refrigerator will incur an additional charge)
- Clean and wipe down Microwave interior and exterior (Grease removal from microwave vent is not included)
- Wipe down the exterior front of the Dishwasher
- All ceiling fans and their wings are wiped down, as long as they are no more than 8 feet off the ground
- Clean the stove top/wipe down the exterior of the oven (Interior of Oven will incur an additional charge)
- Vacuum all exposed carpeted areas, and area rugs (low and medium pile)
- Sweep and mop all floors
- Dust down and wipe all furniture
- Clean all bathrooms: inside and out of all toilets, tubs, sinks and sink tops, mirrors will be wiped down from top to bottom (shower curtain not included)
- All floors in the bathrooms cleaned and dried by hand
- Exposed baseboards, exposed middle trim, and exposed window sills to be dusted down.
- Wipe down fixtures in kitchen and bathroom
- Move all countertop items and wipe down appropriately in bathroom and kitchen
- Any dishes left in the sink will be rinsed and placed on the countertop on top of a
- paper towel.
- Minor organization of room(s) which includes: magazines, throw(s), remotes,table tops, shoes, toys, clothes.
- If bed sheets are left out on beds, the bed linens are changed and prepared, if not the staff will only make the bed; if it has not been made already.
- If towels are left out next to the bed sheets, then the towels in the bathrooms are replaced.
- All lines/ towels (after being replaced) are then place in the laundry room
Updated staff processes due to COVID-19
Our general cleaning package is no longer available. Our new Residential General Sanitization Cleaning is now available for all bedrooms, bathrooms, and common areas as the standard service:
- Entryway & property doorknobs, handles, locks
- General Appliance handles and keypads in common areas & bedrooms
- Restroom faucets, dispensers, countertops, handles, tubs, toilet seats, floors
- Phones, keyboards, mouse devices, remote / gaming controls & high frequency touched areas
- Wall Light switches
- Kitchen handles, door knobs, keypads, wall light switches, general countertops
- Cabinet knobs
- Trash cans covers/ tops/ handles
- Dinner table(s)/ desk(s)/ table top(s)/ countertop(s)
- Lite mist of Sanitization solvent on common area couches/ sofas/ high frequency touched chairs in common areas only
The additional work averages additionally 1.5 hours of labor outside of the General cleaning process.